WALT reorganize information to gain an understanding of the text and wider world.

Hey guys, today we had a book selection of different arts that were practiced across NZ. I chose ‘Earth Paints‘. It was focusing on the aboriginal arts and how you can make them.

Create task 1

For create task 1, we had to find 2 facts about the chosen art. First, I used the book for advice on it’s ingredients and where you can portray it. Then, In used my own knowledge about Earth paints and Aboriginal arts. This create task wasn’t very hard. Because I already had some practice with the 10-fact document before.  If  I could rate this create task out of 10 and easiest it’d be 7/10.

The next part of create 1 was 1-b. This was presenting my facts on either a drawing, slides or Canva. I chose slides, I assumed it was the easiest so I chose it. I put in my facts from the previous part and put in images of the type of art and that’s what I did.

Check it out!!!!

Create Task 2

For create task 2 I made a Gazelle using circles in the shapes section. I think this wasn’t my best Aboriginal art yet, but I could improve on this type of art. First I used brown circles for the body. My first idea was to make a snake, but then I realized it was way too hard for a kid like me. So half way through finishing my snake I decided that it looked like a Gazelle so I switched to a Gazelle. I used the line drawing tool to make the horns. I transformed a black circle into an oval for the eye and changed the background color to a Reddish-Brown for the skin an background of my Gazelle. After which I put in the ways to make the Aboriginal art itself.

Create task 3

The 3rd and final create task was making a Newspaper article basing it off a certain art then putting in the main events of NZ art. My chosen art

was ‘Down and Gritty’. This picture showed a man walking back to his home after work looking a bit sad. So in the text I wrote that it was a sad and sorrow type of art, picturing when life wasn’t exactly as good as it was today. Then, I made the main events of the NZ art and some about my chosen art.

Thanks for reading 😁😁😁😁😁

(make sure to comment!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍)

Note: If there has been any hiccups in this blog post or my tasks pls give some counsel in the comments or in person!!!! THANKS👍👍👍

3 thoughts on “Create tasks 1,2 and 3